Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Here we are, just two weeks left before the boys go to preschool.  Our summer of fun is winding down and I'm starting to focus on a few things around the house, I have a pile of fun sewing projects that I'm working on (including a really cute new batch of beanbags for my niece, a new comforter for Andy, a skirt for another niece and possibly a book-bag for one of the boys!    I'm also taking a spinning class tomorrow, and ran for 25 minutes straight on Saturday!  Wow!

So here is what we're eating this week:

Monday: Pork Loin, rice, salad.
Tuesday: Chicken, couscous, grilled veggies
Wednesday: take out
Thursday: Spaghetti Bake
Friday: Chicken Curry
Saturday: cube steak, mashed potatoes, salad
Sunday: Burgers and fries

No comments:

Post a Comment