Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Yikes!  August 8th??  Less than a month until the boys are in school.  This summer has just flown by and for the first time in a really really really long time I am loving summer.  I don't mind the hot weather because we're at the pool.  I don't mind the boy driving me nuts because our days are busy and we're having a lot of fun playing together.  I will be so sad to send the boys to preschool (though yes I will absolutely love having 8 hours a week to myself).
Anyway, these menu plans sure seem to come up quickly don't they?  They are so helpful for me though and totally worth the time it takes to do them.
So the Ramen Noodle Salad from last week?  It was a HUGE hit with the husband.  HUGE.  It will be back on the menu again this week for sure!

Monday:Grilled Chicken Alfredo, salad
Tuesday: Grilled steak and veggies over rice
Wednesday:  Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, green beans
Thursday: Grilled chicken and Ramen Salad
Friday:  Sandwiches and chips
Saturday:  Curry shrimp
Sunday: burgers and fries

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment