Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I will post a full report of my amazing Top Chef weekend very soon.  I have pictures of what we ate and a full description.  It was fantastic.

But now I'm back to reality and that means Menu Plan Monday!

Monday:  baked chicken fingers, quinoa, veggies
Tuesday: Macaroni and cheese bake (and cauliflower), salad (meatless)
Wednesday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Thursday: Bowtie noodle spaghetti (new recipe that I'll ask if I can share.  It's CRAZY good)
Friday:  Homemade Pizzas (this will also be meatless!)
Saturday: steak, baked potatoes, salad.
Sunday: burgers and fries.

Two meatless meals in a week!!  A record!  I wonder if the family will notice?
Spring has arrived in North Carolina so we are spending a lot of time outside playing.  We need tasty, healthy dinner that don't take all day to prepare but are filling after a hard day of building forts, sliding, swinging and generally going nuts.  I think we've done a good job for the week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you are on top of this right after travelling. It all sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete