Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

My lovely in-laws will be here for the week so I am really looking forward to a bit of respite.  These boys are really exhausting.  I'm planning on using my Mother's Day gift to get a deep tissue massage, a manicure, a pedicure, a haircut and a touch up color.  I'm ready to spend a little time taking care of myself in addition to taking care of everyone else.  We should also be able to get in a nice dinner out this week!

Monday:  Grilled chicken, spinach and orzo salad, grilled zucchini,  rice
Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Spanish rice, black beans, salad
Wednesday: dinner out
Thursday: spaghetti bake
Friday: homemade pizzas
Now - there is a chance we might go out of town next weekend.  If so, obviously we'll be eating there.  If not we'll do take out on Saturday and the usual burgers on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment