Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We cleaned out our freezer today and determined that we will spend the week eating our freezer food.  The good news is our grocery bill will be really small this week.
The bad news is, freezer food isn't very exciting, that's why it's freezer food.

Monday: chicken curry
Tuesday:  beef tacos, spanish rice
Wednesday: Steak, baked potatoes, broccoli and cheese
Thursday - Sunday I'm on my own as the dad has to travel for work (yes, I'll be alone on Monther's Day).  We'll eat more freezer food and I'm sure we'll have some chick-fil-a thrown in.  I'd take myself out to Mother's Day brunch but no way would I fight my two monsters alone - then I'd be trying to scarf eggs benedict without enjoying them and everyone else around would either be annoyed by how my kids are incapable of behaving at restaurants or pity th epoor single mom treating herself to lunch on Mother's Day.

Hope you guys have a great week.... and have some fun freezer eating in store!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I just woke up from a nap and thought it was Monday thanks to your post. Way to get it done early.

    Sorry your Mother's Day will be dad-less. I'm positive he'll make it up to you since he's awesome and you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete