Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


It's time for another menu plan Monday!
Ham is super cheap this week so we have ham for breakfast, lunch and dinners.  Good thing we all love it!

Monday: Spaghetti Carbonara, salad, rolls
Tuesday: bean tacos
Wednesday: pork fried rice, steamed broccoli
Thursday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad,
Friday: chicken curry
Saturday: Steak, martha's potatoes, orzo salad (if I can convince my mom to make it!!)
Sunday:  cheeseburgers, fries

My parents are going to be here on Friday and I couldn't be more excited for a Christmas-time visit with Granny and Pop.  I have just a few more presents to wrap and I need to get presents for the kids' teachers.  We've been making a TON of the Chow Mein noodle cookies.  It's so easy! Melt one bag of butterscotch ships and one bag of chocolate chips in a big sauce pan (it takes the butterscotch chips longer to melt for some reason I'm certain chemistry can explain but I cannot).  Then take the sauce pan off the heat and stir in about a cup of chow mein noodles.  Spoon it onto wax paper and let it cool.  Yum.  Easy.
I've also been making coconut macaroons since they're Drew's favorites.  They're also super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment