Life is more fun when you RAWR!


Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Christmas Edition!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying.  I also cannot believe that I haven't posted all of the dozens of things I keep planning to post here.  I really have got to be a little more diligent. 
For now though, a rundown of what we're planning for dinner this week must suffice.
Monday: Take out!  My sweetie surprised me with Chinese take out.
Tuesday: Chicken Piccata, mashed potatoes, green beans
Wednesday: rice & beans
Thursday: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Friday: leftovers!!
Saturday: take out again.  It's a long-standing tradition.
Sunday: for the morning I'll make a hashbrown casserole, some bacon and eggs.  We'll have a Christmas late-lunch of Bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin, martha's potatoes, roasted veggies.

And then the holiday-eating detox must begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment