It's so cute!
I knew exactly where I wanted to hang it... right between the boys' rooms.
And I knew exactly what to put with it... pictures of the boys. What I didn't have was frames that matched the Christopher Robin sign.
So I got up into the attic and got out some old picture frames and went to work.
I sanded the frames... painted them blue first... then put a crackle medium on top... then white.
There are no step-by-step pictures or directions because it all turned out like a hot mess at first. I just kept painting and crackling and painting and sanding and painting .until they finally turned out like I wanted.
And here it is:
I really like how it turned out in the end. It adds a lot of character to the wall and was worth all of the trouble in the end.